Many congratulations to our associate Mark Davis, on the recent client feedback.
Mark worked for several private, public and Limited organisations before he qualified as a Chartered Management Accountant in the United Kingdom and held several positions after qualification before joining EFM. Over the course of his 19 year Finance career, Mark has mainly been in the manufacturing and service sectors across the North West and Milton Keynes. His most recent permanent position was as a financial controller/financial director for a subsidiary of a global thread manufacture.
He is flexible and a resilient self-starter, working well either alone or as an effective team player. He is a goal-driven individual, action-orientated with a can-do attitude and a fine eye for detail.
Over the course of his career Mark has:
- Business Planning – Collaborative development of a plan to introduce a new lean manufacturing process to aid rapid growth.
- Cash-flow – developed short and medium term cash-flow projections to enable business to understand intensive working capital demands of high stock levels, and to fund additional working capital through improved cash payments and reduction in bad debts.
- Management Reporting – Redesign and introduced on many occasions, new management reporting in the form of meaningful management accountants and KPI’s to help drive the business forward.
- Business Growth – Review of major loss-making contracts, costing and tendering processes to improve financial viability and ensure sustainable strategy. Assign overhead cost efficiency benchmarking and business mentoring.
- Finance transformation – Design of finance and administrative functions to align with strategic vision, creation of road map, and effective implementation.
- Funding – Production of business case to secure grant funding and quarterly submissions to ensure funding was delivered.
- Budgeting & Forecasting – Production, education and redesign of annual budgets & continued regular forecasting across whole career ensuring plans are delivered accordingly.
Click here to view Mark Davis EFM profile.
“I have liked everything about EFM, from the initial contact with the head of the North West. It’s just been very good all the way through. The company has benefited extremely from working with them. The consultant has brought a new focus in, relieved pressure from me, and brought lots of new ideas in. I don’t think they could do anything better. Mark’s not just a financial director, he’s coming up with sales ideas, ways to record sales, and how to bring in new clients. It is financial management but it’s also a business process change”.
Robert Bullock, Finance Director, Bullocks Coaches
For more information about how EFM could help support your company call 01582 516300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org