Are you struggling with your finances and need professional advice?
Here is your chance to book a free session with our experienced EFM Finance Directors.
Our 1:1 bespoke financial consultation can help you through the finance maze.
EFM provides the type of independent, experienced and trusted guidance on financial challenges that is so hard to find or too expensive to consider.
Tap into an extensive network of experienced business leaders
Business Owners have used this free service to:
- Receive professional advice on their finance issues
- Review financial strategies and their business plans
- Learn how to better understand the financial performance of the business
- Understand what they should consider when taking on business partners
- Understand what they should include in a shareholders agreement and why they are important
- Fully understand the personal implications of taking on debt and the practical implications of using the wrong type of finance to fund or grow their business
- Review strategies for rewarding and motivating staff
- Review the options for growing the business and understand the pitfalls that this may bring
- Question if they really know what an invoice finance facility costs their business beyond the headline rate and whether they have the right one for their business
- Avoid possible expensive future mistakes by giving away too much equity too cheaply or by not arranging enough early finance
- Learn why convertible debt might be the wrong thing to take on when they are growing their business
- Determine if Grants and R&D funding are an option for their business
- Identify suitable sources of funding and receive relevant introductions
- Help them understand how their finances work
- Review the possible routes to exit the business
- Understand what they should look at in mitigating the risks of BREXIT
How it works:
Your consultation will take about 45 minutes where one of our experts will discuss and analyse an area of concern, as a result you will receive a confidential report that identifies your underlying finance challenges.
Request a consultation