Ann is a PWC trained accountant, Financial Controller with a strong history of senior financial management. Her skills include cash flow management, monthly accounts, change management, VAT and year end, as well as extensive leadership experience.
London, SE England,
Dispute resolution, Due diligence, Raising equity, System implementation, System selection, Treasury, Banking, Business Analysis, Business Process Improvement, Business Strategies, Financial Analysis, Financial Modelling, Financial Restructuring, Financial Structuring, Private Equity, Dispute resolution, Fundraising
Charity, Education, Engineering, Facilities, Hospitality, Print & Publishing, Professional Services, Recruitment
Ann Camfield is a PWC trained accountant, Financial Controller with a strong history of senior financial management in a wide variety of sectors. Her skills include cash flow management, monthly accounts, change management, VAT and year end, as well as extensive leadership experience in driving a financial team in areas such as strategy, budgeting, forecasting and management.
Ann’s responsibilities and accomplishments have included:
- Restructuring a regional finance department into corporate finance responsible for ledgers, group reporting, operational finance and control of clients’ cash.
- Arranging refinancing of two companies with parent company
- Full budgeting and forecasting for a joint venture
- Completing Due Diligence for foreign takeover, and managing the improvements required to complete the acquisition
- Supervising resolution of a 6 month backlog of client records and bank reconciliations
Ann operates out of Flitwick serving clients across the North Home Counties.
“Ann is proactive, dedicated, professional and loyal. I’m very pleased with Ann’s work”.
Howard Gell, Glanville Consultants Ltd