A very experienced company accountant and financial controller, with over 25 years’ experience, in a series of very diverse business sectors, 15 years of which she has been ACCA and for the last 10 years as FCCA.
Finance Director, Financial Controller, Accountant, Bookkeeper, Credit Controller,
Accounts preparation, Board meetings, Board reports, Bookkeeping, Budgets, Business plans, Costing, Due diligence, Healthcheck visit, HR/Payroll, Inventory management,System implementation, System selection, Treasury, Banking, Business Analysis, Business Process Improvement, Financial Analysis, Financial Modelling, Financial Structuring, Project Management, Management Accounts, KPIs, Company Start-ups, Executive team leadership, Financial Forecasting, Financial Coaching and Training
Environmental, Facilities, Financial Services, IT, Logistics, Retail, Transportation, Utilities, Wholesale/Distribution
Joanna is very experienced company accountant and financial controller, with over 25 years’ experience, in a series of very diverse business sectors, 15 years of which she has been ACCA and for the last 10 years as FCCA.
Joanna is meticulous and having outstanding analytical skills she has a proven track record of turning business round so as to have a positive cash flow, gain good processing control, understand the cost drivers and implement new process and controls.
Joanna has a hands-on approach to accounting and has completed:
- Budgets, Sales Ledger, Bought Ledger, Stock Market Currency Trading,
- Overdraft application to Banks, Pursuance of Bad Debts (to County Court),
- Weekly Payroll, Stock Valuation, Annual Accounts, Corporation Tax, P11D, P60, P32, Management Accounts, KPIs, Audits, Renegotiation of insurance policies.
Joanna’s strong technical accounting skills mean that she can have a positive contribution to business strategy and profitability. She has the ability to take a strategy and put in into action. Having the experience for the full range of accounting functions she is able to ensure all aspects of the accounts and finance are linked together for maximum effectiveness. Examples are:
- She saved a business Corporation tax of over £12k per annum
- She took a company from regular £500k overdraft, to a regular balance of £850k by good cash management.
- She saved the business £50k (in fines from ACAS) by implementing “Employment Handbooks” and Procedures
- Chaired the independent panel investigating disciplinary breaches’
- Upgrade of Accountancy software – Implementation and Testing
Most of Joanna’s accounting career has been dealing with international accounting with aspects of designing and implementing accounts systems in European countries to trading on the London Stock Market with currency instruments
Financial Controller, Joanna is used to being the Sole accountant in the Business. She is used to designing and Implementing Management accounting reports and presenting at board meetings.