An experienced SME professional with a passion for assisting smaller businesses to new challenges. Specific skills in finance (Chartered Management Accountant) project management (APM practitioner). Possesses an understanding of people enjoys successful team working and team management.
Project Manager, Finance Director, Business Advisor, Financial Controller,
Home Counties, London, SE England,
Financial management, Managing Professionals, Value Creation, Business Growth,
Environmental, Leisure, Retail, Professional Services, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-Tech
- As Financial Controller at Sonic Distribution managed a £5m cash cycle in sterling, dollar and yuan, including invoice factoring and inventory ‘import’ loans.
- As Director of Ski Cuisine Ltd created independently financed special purpose vehicles for expansion projects, financed using bank loans and private investors to fund 4 new ventures, £3m t/o.
- As Project Manager at Sureau Ltd, managed architects, surveyors, structural engineers and contractors evolving a 20,000 sq ft commercial property opportunity.
- As Financial Controller at Sonic Distribution managed the key relationship with HSBC to safeguard liquidity.
- As a consultant at Rempliski SARL, changed a loss making retail business into a secure investment with regular rental and commission incomes.
- As a Project Manager at Sureau Ltd negotiated a planning application for change of use to give greatest uplift in property value without requiring planning appeals or refusals.
- As a Director of Ski Cuisine Ltd a leisure sector ‘start up’, between 1995 and 2004 delivered a client led expansion strategy in a niche market. £0 to £3m t/o
- As the UK Project Manager for Knowaste LLP a US recycling technology, matched the key strengths of the recycling technology with the unique UK market to create a strong business model.