Ravi Maheswaran an experienced Finance Director and investor with 20 years of experience with SMEs. This includes significant accomplishments as an owner operator of several care businesses and growing a start-up business to an exit to private equity in 5 years. Prior to joining EFM, he was Chief Executive of a private equity owned business. In addition, he also has significant experience in the hospitality and leisure sectors.
Working with entrepreneurial fast paced businesses, growth situations and businesses requiring turnaround
- Led business growth from a start up through to private equity investment in 5 years
- Acquired a poorly performing care business and turned it around into a highly profitable and reputable enterprise in 4 years
- Managed shareholder exits for several businesses
- Led various projects to increase revenue, decrease costs and optimise performance
- Established effective systems for timely and accurate reporting, planning & forecasting
- Investment appraisal for key capital expenditure projects.
“Ravi’s very professional and knows what he needs to do. He comes in and gets it done in a timely and accurate manner.
Our company has a very junior data debt collector clerk. Ravi provides the higher end management of cash flow that is beyond our employees capabilities. He handles one companies financial statements monthly and then he does the consolidation for both sets of UK companies.
Ravi also manages the cash flow for one company and various other duties as well. Any reporting that we need doing in the financial area, anywhere in the UK group, would go straight to Ravi. He’s overseen the auditing for both companies and provides week on week reporting”.