Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Sector: Financial Management
Job Type: Permanent / Part time
Location: Luton / home working combination with some travel
Reporting to: Marketing Manager and Managing Director
Benefits: Pension and performance bonuses
Start Date: ASAP
EFM is a fast-growing network providing financial management and business advisory services to ambitious business in a smart and innovative way. We do this by providing high calibre, affordable professional finance expertise on a flexible, part time, basis.
Based in Luton, with regional offices in Newcastle, Manchester & Ireland, we operate through a growing network of over 60 Associates, providing marketing support through our Head Office. You will be joining a small team where you will have direct access to working with the board and helping to influence the future shape of the business. The role is varied and hands on, using digital marketing tools and interacting with our head office team and our network of finance and advisory professionals.
The Marketing Coordinator will be involved in daily marketing operations, including:
- Campaign management, follow-up, and activity reporting.
- Plan, construct and upload blog articles, case studies and client testimonial content.
- Identify, manage and communicate partnership activity to the Associate Network.
- Regularly talking to and supporting Associates with marketing requests and ideas
- Operation of central email campaigns and newsletters via MailChimp.
- Management of social media campaigns on various platforms across the UK & Ireland networks, including for specific individuals.
- Website structure and content management across the EFM UK, Ireland and Growth websites via WordPress.
- Developing our Marketing Tech stack (e.g. CRM, web applications, Automation software, Google analytics, Adobe Creative cloud, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc.).
- Monthly reporting for EFM marketing activity.
- Support and follow up with partnership & Associate events.
- Ad-hoc support tasks.
- A responsible, team-player, comfortable in external facing situations.
- Comfortable using the phone, Zoom and Microsoft Teams for prospecting and support.
- Able to plan and prioritise your own work and operate under pressure
- An effective and outgoing communicator.
- Demonstrable skills in authoring of articles, blogs and content
- Flexible and committed, highly self–motivated.
- Enthusiastic for all things digital.
- Focused on completion and attention to detail.
- An ideas person
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- A recent graduate with up to 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- IT literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiar with business-oriented web-based technologies, e.g. Web CMS and analytics, Blogs, CRM systems, social media.
- Able to understand and interpret data and use it in reporting.
- A strong communicator with presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Articulate with the ability to influence and build effective relationships.
- Ideally have worked in a professional services environment
If you’re interested in developing your marketing career in a growing business, email your CV to Natalia@efm.uk.com to find out more about the role and what we have to offer.
Natalia Hong, Marketing Manager, EFM Financial Management Ltd