EFM has an exciting opportunity for a lifestyle change to become a Portfolio Finance Professional in Wales!
Our team has 70 members and we wish to connect with motivated professionals who want to run their own business as a portfolio Finance Professional.
• Are you facing a major change in your career? If it’s your time to make a move, EFM can help you build a portfolio.
• Do you want to take control of your own destiny? Take a break from your job, as a Portfolio Finance Professional.
• Going it alone can be hard, EFM provides support and specialist expertise to make your life easier.
• Use your experience to drive growth. Your knowledge and expertise could really make a difference to a growing business.
• Are you looking for a new opportunity to provide your quality services to growing businesses?
• Do you enjoy working with ambitious businesses and get a buzz out of helping them progress?
• EFM is a network of finance professionals, not an agency or a direct employer who have a proven record of helping finance professionals make this change
Take a look at what our Associates have to say about EFM:
“Thank you, you have helped me live the dream.”
EFM offers the opportunity for a lifestyle change, to manage a small portfolio of SME clients, and working the hours which give you a work-life balance. This is not an employed job – our Associates typically work with a small group of clients who pay for their services. While income is not guaranteed, EFM Associates who get actively involved enjoy the prospects of high rewards and a life style of their choice. Applicants should be prepared to work on business development, networking and marketing, with the support of our central team and national network.
With EFM you are not alone. We are committed to support you from the moment you set up your business, throughout your entire journey.
We offer a rewarding long-term license model and a complete turnkey business solution, giving you a business backed by our reputable and experienced team.
EFM provides guidance and experience. We support our members in building and developing a professional network with best practice gathered through our experienced, collaborative network. We provide training, ongoing marketing support and access to software and proven methodologies that will help you to run your business.
As a Portfolio Finance Professional, you will have gained practical experience to a senior level in industry.
You will want to capitalise on your experience, making a material difference to ambitious businesses. You will value a work-life balance and are open to taking another approach to your career.
EFM is a UK and Ireland team of senior finance professionals, business and growth advisors.
We provide outsourced financial management services to businesses that want the benefits of a Finance Director or Finance Controller – but don’t need a full-time FD or FC.
We provide practical commercial support to hundreds of growing businesses across the UK, complementing the services of accountancy practices, including:
• Improving business performance, profits, growth and board-level advisory services
• Support for funding and investment, cash flow/working capital management, management reporting
• Exit planning to achieve the best return on investment, while offering strategic support to your management team
• Interim assignments (staff cover, year-end reporting, budgeting and forecasting)
We have a track record in supporting finance professionals build successful portfolio careers.
“A win – win solution is always the best outcome in any long-term relationship. When I discovered EFM I knew joining the network was the best way for me to achieve my goal of developing a portfolio career leveraging the experience I had built up over my career as a Finance Director.
As an Associate I get the best of both worlds – I have the credibility that comes from belonging to a highly professional network yet get to run my own business within that environment.
I also know any clients I acquire can take comfort from the fact I belong to a group that not only supports its’ members, but also offers a variety of services that might be relevant to them, that greatly exceeds what I could provide if I operated as a sole trader. So, from what I can see, everyone wins.”
“EFM offer professional advice; the quality of advice is fantastic, the speed of follow up, and for me as I work closely with Gary, the value of having him as a sounding board. I’ve worked with them in two ways. With one of their consultants, Andy, on the financial modelling. He’s significantly helped me model the numbers for our future growth, and with Gary who continues to be a mentor for building the business plan”.
Ed Warner, Director
“Malcolm goes out of his way to really get to know and understand the business so it’s not just numbers – he can and has offered proactive advice. Working with EFM has benefited our business immeasurably. I wouldn’t classify myself as being a numbers person. I’m proficient and I understand numbers but to me it’s a sanity check every month which is great. It gives me confidence, and gives my board confidence, that the numbers are correct. I’ve used freelancers in the past and EFM compare really well”.
Zoe Farrington, CEO
“EFM are efficient, quick, and really nice and personable. You feel like they really care. They always like to help; they’re a resource even if it’s beyond the scope of what they’re doing for you. Steve has helped us to raise investment; it’s looking positive. EFM introduced us to people who can help in all areas; they’re really supportive. We were looking for a while to find someone for our financial support and they understood right at the start that we don’t have a lot of cash and that they actually want to help you”.
Lucy Buckley, Co-Founder