An organised, focused and commercial ACA with strong management and interpersonal skills, board commercial experience gained in a variety of organisations. Working with entrepreneurial, fast-paced businesses, growth situations and businesses requiring turnaround, Ravi has:
- Led business growth from a start up through to private equity investment in 5 years.
- Acquired a poorly performing care business and turned it around into a highly profitable and reputable enterprise in 4 years.
- Managed shareholder exits for several businesses.
- Led various projects to increase revenue, decrease costs and optimise performance.
- Established effective systems for timely and accurate reporting, planning & forecasting.
- Managed investment appraisals for key capital expenditure projects.
Ravi as EFM Finance Director:
EFM Finance Directors are not ‘just accountants’. They provide excellent incisive information on a more timely basis to reorganize your business and aid your decision making process. They implement plans to enhance profit margins, provide strategic support and assist with business plans, funding proposals and other key areas that affect your profitability and cash flow.
An EFM Finance Director’s takes an active role, your business views and opinions might be challenged- from pricing to distribution strategy, from marketing plans to remuneration – to ensure your business plan and direction is financially viable.
No business deserves to be without a Finance Director, even if for one day a month. An EFM Finance Director will be the credible sounding board your business needs to take it to the next level and our business model ensures that your finance function is cost-effective and efficient.
“I am delighted to join the fantastic EFM team led by Gary Jesson. If you would like a meeting to discuss any pressure points in your business or to see how a portfolio FD could help you drive your business performance and growth then please email me on
Ravi’s Profile: Click here