Many congratulations to our EFM Associate Finance Director, Tony Williams, on your recent client feedback.
“It has to be said that not all heroes wear capes. For me Tony is approachable and has the ability to convey the information in layman’s terms. I think the key thing with Tony is that he puts things into context, so it’s not just about the numbers, it’s the meaning behind those numbers and what they mean for the business. He’s a friendly, down to earth individual who has your best interests.
He prioritises projects well and doesn’t bombard you with information. Tony’s involvement with BCM has led to me making more informed decisions, rather than going on instinct, allowing me to be pro-active rather than merely reactive. He gives you a short, medium and long-term decision-making process which instills confidence and a sense of control.”
Miriam Drahmane, CEO, BCM Agency
Finance Director, Tony Williams is a resourceful Chartered Accountant with significant planning and management experience gained in a number of diverse organisations. He has a track record of delivering practical solutions in ever-changing commercial and not-for-profit environments, and motivating staff by example.
Tony’s key achievements as a Finance Director include:
- Prepared strategic 5-year financial plan as part of a valuation of the business ahead of a proposed share sale
- Designed and implemented excel Budgeting & Forecasting model to support Sales & Marketing Director. The model is business and customer focussed and calculates KPI’s by customer, product, margins and volumes. It is also fully integrated with monthly profit, balance sheet and cash forecasting processes.
- Strategic role in readying the business for the successful sale of a significant stake to a plc investor
- Project managed the implementation of new accounting and ERP package (Paprika) and introduced relevant KPI’s into the business
- Conducted an independent review of the use of the Paprika accounting system to assist the new CFO to get more reporting and efficiency from the system. Report presented to Beechbrook Capital
- Phase 2 project to implement recommendations of review: commission system reports, devise training material and train users
- Specified, planned and implemented Microsoft Navision for Accounts, Sales Order and Warehouse functions. The business benefited from tighter internal controls, streamlined processes, improved management reporting and tighter cost control.
- Undertook a comprehensive review of the business in order to stabilise the cash position and prepare the company for sustainable growth
Click here to view Tony Williams’ EFM profile.
For more information about how EFM could help support your company call 01582 516300 or email email@example.com