For accountancy firms with tight deadlines, limited resources and pressure to get clients’ books ready for audit, annual accounts and tax compliance, EFM has the solution.
The administrative burden of producing prompt, accurate reports can be overwhelming for SMEs, especially when there is an impending audit or filing deadline. To reduce this workload, many of our accountancy practice contacts enjoy support from our part-time financial management team.
We help clients prepare, whilst you maximise your own efficiency and profitability.
We are not a firm of accountants – we do not provide audit or tax services, even though our team comprises many experienced accountants. We offer a complimentary service to accountancy practices, not competitive, helping you to keep and grow your clients. We work efficiently with minimum disruption to you, we help reduce vulnerabilities in the reporting system and protect your fee income.
Benefits for Accountants:
Support your clients in crisis & project situations:
- Client staff sickness, maternity, leaver on short notice
- Projects , e.g. new system, implementation, FRS 102, documenting processes
- Support for busy owners and CFOs with fundraising, restructuring and M&A work
- Overcome potential conflicts of interest when engaged in reporting and compliance work.
Opportunities for cross referral:
- EFM’s 450+ clients often need help implementing tax projects (EMI, EIS, R&D claims)
- We often need an audit function for clients with grant claims
- We regularly have clients who outgrow their start up advisor and need an introduction
- Access to experienced finance resource at substantially cheaper rates.
Leverage our experience with fast-track businesses:
- Generating DD opportunities (we need practice support for tax and compliance)
- We often help clients raise funds where advice on structure, tax etc. is needed
EASY YET EFFECTIVE
We can provide ongoing support to your clients and other businesses starting from a few hours a month, based on fixed fees, so budgets are completely manageable.
For year-end accounts, tax and audits, you can be sure that your profit margins are maintained , because we will present meticulous records with a full audit trail making for a streamlined and efficient process.
EFM is a team of Finance Professionals and Business Advisors. We help business owners manage funding and financial performance to maximise the value of their company.
We support many SME clients throughout the UK and Ireland, working closely with partners to deliver strong financial controls and effective business advice.