Many congratulations to our Group MD and Finance Director, Gary Jesson, on your recent client feedback.
Gary Jesson FCA is the Group MD and co-founder of EFM. With over 30 years of accounting experience under his belt, he is ideally placed both to grow the company and provide our clients the eye of an experienced Finance Director.
- Qualified and worked at Ernst and Young for 20 years including running the Entrepreneur of the Year program
- Seeing a gap in the market for providing outsourced financial management to SMEs, he left in 2000 to set up e-Financial Management with investor Anthony Biddle
- As CEO he has grown annual business to over £3m turnover with a team of over 45 people UK Wide
- Has acted in FD capacity for over 50 clients, raising finance, providing strong discipline and leading companies through difficult periods
- Also developed a License business using his own success to provide the business model for successful growth and an interim management business
Click here to view Gary Jesson’s EFM profile.
“EFM offer professional advice; the quality of advice is fantastic, the speed of follow up, and for me as I work closely with Gary, the value of having him as a sounding board. I’ve worked with them in two ways. EFM significantly helped me model the numbers for our future growth, and Gary continues to be a mentor for building the business plan”.
Edward Warner, Director, Motionspot Ltd
For more information about how EFM could help support your company call 01582 516300 or email email@example.com