Many congratulations to our associate finance director, Andrew Thompson, on your recent client feedback.
We met up with Andrew and the support he gave us from that point was excellent. We learnt a lot from him in that difficult time and we were really pleased. Some of the main things we liked was how quickly Andrew would turn around a task. Anything that was set he’d do without having to be asked twice, and he’d be finding more work and coming back to us saying “we need to do this”.
Steffan Bowen – Managing Director – M&D Care Limited
Andrew qualified as a chartered accountant in London and then spent a short time with Coopers & Lybrand before moving to a head office role with a global media company.
Moving out of London, he has held roles as Finance Director and Financial Controller level for a variety of companies from small owner managed to large multinationals in a variety of industries including engineering, manufacturing and retail.
Working with these companies as a Finance Director he has:
- Developed business plans to support growth and obtain equity investment and bank facilities.
- Managed cash flow and cost control initiatives.
- Strengthened budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Influenced management to implement changes in working practices, utilising KPI’s to increase awareness and highlight financial impact resulting in significant cost savings.
- Worked with advisors to understand business rates issues and obtain substantial savings.
- Reviewed systems, developed specifications and led implementations and upgrades ensuring that these support the business.
- Reorganised and mentored finance teams, improving relationships with other departments and developed a culture of responsibility and accountability.
Click here to view Andrew Thompson’s EFM profile.
For more information about how EFM could help support your company call 01582 516300 or email email@example.com