Throughout these troubling times, managing your finances is critical to all businesses, no matter how big or small. Juggling cashflow, sourcing funding and managing costs are challenges for all business owners.
However, EFM has launched a support service for local business owners to call if they find themselves in difficulty, just want to talk to an experienced finance professional about their options and need quick support – Covid-19 call back.
Business owners can use the Covid-19 call back service to:
- Discuss with a professional their financial current issues
- Discuss ways of forecasting and managing current cashflow challenges
- Discuss ways of accelerating income and cash into the business
- Discuss ways of managing and prioritising costs and cash expenditure out of the business
- Discuss the various government schemes currently available
- Understand some of the personal implications of taking on debt and continuing to trade and the practical implications of using the wrong type of finance to fund their business
- Discuss other sources of funding that might be available for their business
Whatever difficulties you are currently facing in your business, our Covid-19 Call Back Service is designed to give you quick and practical guidance so that you are better informed and make the right choices for your business.
This bespoke financial consultation can help you with the type of independent, experienced and trusted guidance on financial challenges that is so hard to find or too expensive to consider.
How does it work?
Send an email to the address below and one of our EFM Experts will be in touch within 24 hours
What does it cost?
This is a free 30-minute call back service. If as a result of the call, you feel you need any additional support including more detailed analysis, help with forecasts, applications, etc. we would be pleased to tailor a price package for you.
Your time is precious and in this current environment when you have multiple business challenges and staff shortages, speaking to a specialist and outsourcing your financial management to an experienced team is critical.
To find out more, please get in touch with the EFM team via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call 01582 256122 as our phones are all diverted, however please be advised due to current working restrictions, there may be a delay.