Many congratulations to our associate finance director, Paul Jesson, on your recent client feedback.
Paul is an experienced Finance Director who has worked in both smaller privately owned and large international businesses. He has had responsibility in general and commercial management positions, with a wide involvement in both strategic and operational matters. His experience also includes MBO’s, fund raising, reorganizations and a number of acquisitions and disposals. As a Chartered Accountant he can apply his experience and analytical skills to a wide range of business situations and sectors.
Over the course of his career, Paul has had success in:
- Buying companies and integrating them into the culture of the acquiring company dealing with the teething pains of a reorganisation.
- Building relationships with banks, professionals, blue chip customers and suppliers.
- Managing and maintaining strict cash flow controls and reporting.
- Improving profitability through his commercial acumen, financial analysis and cost cutting experience.
- Preparing subsidiaries for disposal and businesses for exit.
- Implementing detailed sales, margin and cost analysis systems and reporting.
- Taking responsibility for other non financial departments such as HR, IT and marketing.
Click here to view Paul Jesson’s EFM profile.
EFM are always very open. Whenever I contact Paul about either resource, or just a general query, he’s always very helpful and seems to understand the requirements well. If we need somebody quickly, they’re always happy to try and get someone in quickly to help, and likewise. Overall I’m extremely satisfied. Julie Richings – Springboard Research Ltd
For more information about how EFM could help support your company call 01582 516300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org