We act as a ‘bridge’ between banks and their clients over terms, rates, the Confidential Invoice Discounting /factoring process, and in general, help to manage the client’s expectations.
Our focus will be on providing timely and accurate management information, helping to manage the facility, covenant reporting and security management.
Pre-funding support includes:
- A review of any proposed security (corporate and personal)
- A review and identification of potential risks e.g. concentration risks, seasonality, collections issues, system weaknesses
- Pre-funding focused review and a subsequent report on banking client concerns e.g. gearing levels
- Review and feedback on sales ledger and invoicing / billing processes
- Identification of client skill gaps – and filling gaps if needed, in operating CID (Confidential Invoice Discounting) or factoring facility
Post-funding support includes:
- Support bank in growing fees but reduce levels of retentions and reserves
- Assist in the assessment of requests for increased facility by putting forward case with back up documentation (business plans, forecasts, order book, etc)
- Free up banking client’s time to work with customers rather than react or be in crisis mode
- Identification of issues and early flagging of events that will impact security (e.g. time to pay arrangements, closure or sale of segments, loss of key customers)
- Process improvement, reconciliations, data requests (covenant reporting)
- Improved and timely management information requirements
- Ease the bank’s credit control process
If you would like to find out more about this service or to arrange a no-obligation meeting, contact us on 0845 129 9900 / 01582 516300 for a call back.