What Is a Financial Controller?
A Financial Controller is a management level expert responsible for supervising the quality of accounting and financial reporting within a business.
What is an EFM Financial Controller?
Our Financial Controllers are not ‘just senior managers with accounting experience’. They have an eye for detail, managing routine transactions, ensuring data is accurately recorded and that the client’s business has sufficient procedures and controls in place to prevent loss. Their role encompasses a variety of responsibilities, from overseeing accounting and monitoring internal controls to countersigning on expenses and commitments.
This service focuses on the application of strong financial reporting procedures at a critical stage of business growth.
Take advantage of the experiences and expertise of some of our most specialists members on a part time basis by requesting this service now.
If you have someone in this role, do you get all the services below?
Our Financial Controller services include:
- Monthly management accounts
- Performance analysis by product/service, department or employee
- Development of financial monitoring procedures and setting key performance indicators
- Monitoring of cash flow
- Minimising working capital requirements
- Continuous reporting on key ratios and control factors
- Preparation of annual statutory financial accounts
- Assistance to company secretary on finance related issues
- Advice on systems and controls
- Analysis and schedules in preparation for annual audit
- Specialist third party reports in support of bank covenants, credit applications etc
- Financial management of property issues, insurances and employee benefit packages
- Project management support requiring specialist financial expertise
- Financial model creation and development