€1,500 one-off, plus monthly options
A quick and easy way to safeguard your UK business by setting up an Irish company
- Does your business trade extensively with the EU?
- Would it make sense to keep a foothold in the EU by establishing a presence in an EU country?
- Do you want the flexibility to move some of your business to the EU from the UK post Brexit?
Brexit is making many UK businesses consider plans to move some or all operations out of the UK. And for many, including some of EFM’s clients, Ireland looks like a great choice. This applies equally for any International businesses looking to the EU – you should definitely consider Ireland.
EFM Ireland already supports established Irish businesses and is able to help you get started with our Easy Set-up package.
- This includes registration, constitution and company seal.
- Company formation
- Filing of your initial B1 to the Companies Registration Office (initial annual return after 6 months)
- Assistance with opening a local bank account if needed
- Registration for taxes: Corporation Tax, Payroll & VAT
Additional services include:
- A Registered Office in Ireland
- An Irish-national officer if required
- A Statutory Director on a monthly basis if required
- Access to a retained FD, for pre-trade support.