Wherever you are on the business lifecycle, whether you’re an entrepreneur just starting up or a serial business owner, we know that it can be lonely at the top, and often you will need someone to talk to who has been in your position and experienced the highs and lows of starting up, running and exited a business.
That’s why EFM started up the 1-2-1 consultation service, to ensure that business owners had a sounding board resource available on request. By submitting your details in the form below, one of our EFM Experts will get in touch with you, at a time and date suited to your schedule, and talk through your business pain points and answer any questions you may have in a free one-hour session.
Most recently, Company Directors and Founders have used our 1-2-1 consultation service to:
- understand the personal implications of taking on debt and using the wrong type of finance for their business
- gain support around surviving a crisis, saving costs and developing a continuity plan
- scale up and adapt their business model to remain competitive
- avoid expensive future mistakes by giving away too much equity, too cheaply and too soon
- examine and feedback on business plans and investor pitch decks
- determine if grants and R&D funding are an option
- identify and tap into suitable sources of funding and receive relevant introductions
- discuss challenges around costing and pricing products and services
“Very happy to recommend this service. I was impressed at how quickly GJ grasped the salient points and made intelligent observations/recommendations. Well worth the investment of time.”
COO CyberTech Company