Ronny is an experienced CFO having worked in a range of entities from large corporates to SMEs for more than 30 years. With a flexible and hands-on approach, Ronny works with key business stakeholders to relieve growing pains and enhance business success by improving the flow of business-critical information to management and ensuring cash flows are closely measured and controlled.
Finance Director, Business Advisor, Financial Controller, Non-exec Director,
Accounts preparation, Acquisitions & mergers, Board meetings, Board reports, Bookkeeping, Budgets, Business plans, Cost reduction, Costing, Credit control, Disposals, Dispute resolution, Due diligence, Healthcheck visit, HR/Payroll, Property leases, Raising equity, Reorganisation, Treasury
Banking, Charity, Facilities Management, Finance Services, Information Technology, Media & Films, Professional Services, Property
A brief snapshot of his experience as a CFO includes:
- Six years as Group CFO in fast growing international FinTech Treasury Management/Saas business, including fund-raising rounds, EIS and R&D planning and EMI options.
- Experienced in working within an FCA regulated environment.
- Mentor to Owner/MD of fast-growing personal tutor company
- Six years as Group FD for well-known brokerage firm – introduced forecasting, management reporting and process flows. Integrated accounting and sales reporting.
- Developed KPIs and product profitability for FX business
- Successfully integrated back office and finance technology to enable better decision at Board level.
Foreign Currency Broker
The client company provides a platform to its European clients to buy and sell currencies speculatively.
The client had no control over its suppliers invoices many of which came from overseas. Individual staff members would make or authorise payments, and finance would process payments sometimes more than once for the same supplier as invoices arrived by post and email and payments would be made any day of the week. In essence there was no process or procedure. Additionally there was no cashflow analysis or forecast to identify the business’ cost structure.